Home Staging

The longer your home is on the market, the lower the price will be, so stage first.

Since most potential buyers form an opinion of a home almost instantly, staging prepares the home so buyers can form a positive emotional connection with the space immediately upon entering. Our designers work to highlight the best features of a space while simultaneously downplaying its imperfections. Our talented team takes the time to ensure every home we stage gets the care and attention it deserves. We pride ourselves in coordinating each furniture set with the specific architecture and feel of each individual space. This customization and attention to detail sets us apart from our competition, earning us the “Best of Philly” accolade for home staging by Philadelphia Magazine. In today’s saturated real estate market staging is an ideal way to set your home apart from the rest.

Only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the potential of a home.

That’s why staging a home is critical.

Home Staging

What is home staging?

Home staging is the process during which designers transform a typically empty space through the addition of furniture, art, various accessories and textiles to create the feeling of a home. Since only about 10% of potential homebuyers can picture the full possibilities of a space while empty, home staging can help the other 90% to see the potential of any given space.

 

What is the typical cost of home staging?

Since each space is unique, the price varies from home to home. At Voila Design Home we do our best to accommodate all budgets. Since we offer complimentary a la carte proposals outlining what we think each individual room needs, our clients can decide how to achieve the maximum benefit of our services within a budget that is comfortable for them.

 

What are the steps of the staging process?

Once an experienced member of our team has taken a walkthrough of the home, they create a proposal outlining what each room needs in order to present the space in the best light. After the client accepts the proposal, all they need to do is leave the space broom-clean before the agreed upon install date. On install day, our team loads up all the necessary furniture and art and other items at our warehouse and heads over to the property to work our magic. Depending on the size of the space, a typical stage can take anywhere from a couple hours to a full day. The home is then ready for the owners to do a final deep clean before taking professional photos and showing it to potential buyers.

 

When is a good time to stage?

The best time to stage is prior to listing, but staging can also give new life to a stagnant listing.

 

What areas does Voila Design Home serve?

Voila predominantly serves the tri-state area, but we are willing to travel any distance for the right project.